Your complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard.
Your personal computer kit comes with a mouse, power supply, micro HDMI to HDMI cable, and SD card preloaded with Raspberry Pi OS. There’s also the official Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide to help you get the most out of your new computer.
It’s a Raspberry Pi. It’s a keyboard. "A Raspberry Pi 400" It’s a Raspberry Pi designed into a keyboard.
Raspberry Pi 400 incorporates a purpose-built board based on Raspberry Pi 4. Featuring the same powerful processor, Raspberry Pi 400 has specially designed thermals to keep your computer cool and silent while you’re hard at work.
The GPIO pins remain accessible, so if you want to explore beyond the desktop, you can connect components and prototype your projects.
- Processor: Quad-core 1.8GHz Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit (BCM2711)
- RAM: 4GB (LPDDR4-3200)
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode) / H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0
- microSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- USB-C power connector
- Dimensions: 286mm × 122mm × 23mm
Keyboard keys for various typed characters, from the different languages supported by Raspberry Pi 400
As well as our UK and US English keyboard variants, Raspberry Pi 400 is available in Spanish, French, German, and Italian variants, with more to come.
Raspberry Pi 400 is the perfect educational tool for students of all ages. Low-cost and portable, it is ideal for home study, and for teaching computing concepts like programming, physical computing, and networking.
- Raspberry Pi 400 Computer
- Power Supply – please note the plug will be suitable for the market the language variant is designed for
- 16GB microSD card, pre-programmed with Raspberry Pi OS
- 1m Micro HDMI to HDMI A Cable
- Beginner’s Guide – provided in the language to match the keyboard