This is an updated GPS module that can be used with ardupilot mega v2. This GPS module uses the latest technology to give the best possible position information, allowing for better performance with your Ardupilot or other Multirotor control platform. You may require to configure this module for use with your flight controller (MultiWii Copter I2C GPS board requires 115200 baud). You will require a USB to FTDI adaptor board to do this.
- NEO-6M onboard, with high-gain active antenna
- IPX interface, for connecting different active antennas
- Chargeable backup battery, keeps the ephemeris data when power down, supports hot starts
- Onboard EEPROM for storing config information
- TTL level, compatible with 3.3V/5V systems
- Default baud rate 9600, configurable via u-center
- Weight: 0.017 kg (Approx.)
- 1 x UART GPS NEO-6M
- 1 x 5-Pin Custom Connector Jumper Wire
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.