Everytime, most of the people search for the projects with the add-on accessories but they get very confused in their selection. If you are one of them then do not worry! here we'll share you some add-ons for Raspberry Pi Pico 2G Expansion you must try.
Make Pico 2G Expansion Smarter with Add-Ons
With the Raspberry Pi Pico 2G Expansion there are few add-ons that are added in the Kickstarter. You must be extremely excited about the information about the add-ons but firstly let’s talk about the Pico 2G Expansion to get the context of the product. So let’s get started!!!
About Raspberry Pi Pico 2G Expansion
A compact and advanced Raspberry Pi Pico 2G Expansion is the amalgamation of both the creativity with the technology. We designed to fulfill the needs of the users that want to create Pico projects to make network communication better. It will be beneficial for the people who want to make their device smarter with the communication devices.
You can build smart maps, remote control door lock/unlock system, smart gate, security systems etc which is such a good option for the people that want to create advanced projects.
What about the technology of Pico 2G Expansion?
Yes sure! Now talk about the technology behind this compact Pico 2G Expansion to get the idea how it runs. Raspberry Pi Pico 2G Expansion runs on the SIM868 that is a complete Quad-Band GSM/GPRS module that includes an onboard CH340 USB to UART converter, SMA and IPEX Antenna Connector that covers the 850/900/1800/1900MHz frequency band, and an onboard 1.14" LCD, with auto multi-level repeating.
Pico 2G Expansion Add-ons Must Try!
Now let’s talk about the add-ons which you want to know about to enhance the level of your project. There are following add-ons with the Raspberry Pi Pico 2G Expansion
- Raspberry Pi Pico Relay Board - Raspberry Pi Pico Relay Board can control up to 4 appliances and loads up to 250V AC@ 7A, 30V DC@ 10A. It provides a way for the users to control the high voltage/current devices. Our research and development team built the Raspberry Pi Pico Relay Board to enhance the intelligence of the appliances. It comprises an “Optocoupler” that allows the circuit to transmit an electrical signal between two isolated circuits through light energy. The Optocouplers work to prevent the high voltages in one part of the circuit from affecting the other part of the circuit. It gives safety to the system that would save money, time, and resources for the user. There are relay control jumpers that allow the user to control the relays by custom pins other than the default pins.
- Raspberry Pi Pico RFID Expansion - The Raspberry Pi Pico RFID Expansion is a device that uses Radio Frequency Identification technology and features an improved RFID reader with a 125KHz frequency, a programmable 0.91" OLED display, and an updated UART/I2C interface that is compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico. It aids the user in reading the ID information carried on RFID key fobs and tags. Every RFID tag/key fob has a distinct identification that cannot be duplicated. Other than the default pins, control jumpers allow the user to control the OLED, RFID reader, and buzzer pins.
- Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit - Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit is a multi-purpose Kit that consists of a “400 points half-size breadboard” on top, a Programmable Buzzer, 4 Programmable LEDs, 4 Pushbuttons, and dedicated 5V, 3v3, and GND pins at a single place. Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit has advanced features like independently controllable LEDs, Switches, a 400 points half-size breadboard that helps the user to prototype their projects with Raspberry Pi Pico in an efficient way. Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit can be interfaced with Raspberry Pi Pico from which a user can run electronics experiments, prototypes, mini robots, games, interact with Linux-ready Raspberry Pi, Exploration of circuits, etc. One can also connect external components with the breadboard provided on the top of the Raspberry Pi Pico Breadboard Kit.
- Raspberry Pi Pico 1.28” Round LCD HAT - Pico 1.28” Round LCD HAT is a 1.28-inch display HAT with 240 x 240 resolution, 65K RGB colours, clear and colourful displaying effect, and a joystick, designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico to expand its engagement via SPI communication by providing a standard 40 pin Pico GPIO interface. The Pico 1.28" Round LCD HAT includes an integrated GC9A01 display driver and SPI interface, reducing the number of IO pins required. It features a 5-input joystick that is connected to the Pico 1.28” Round LCD HAT through a stackable GPIO connector header on the inside.
- Pico LoRa Expansion - Pico LoRa™ Expansion is a low-power consumption data transmission board, comes with an onboard CH340 USB TO UART converter, Voltage Level Translator(74HC125V), E22-900T22S SMA antenna connector that covers 868MHz frequency band , Onboard 1.14" LCD,IPEX antenna connector, LoRa™ Spread Spectrum Modulation technology with auto multi-level repeating. Pico LoRa™ Expansion is developed to enable data transmission up to 5 KM through serial port.
With the new generation LoRa™ spread spectrum modulation technology, a user can easily transmit the data in low-power consumption. E22-900T22S Pico LoRa™ Expansion discrete itself from the normal LoRa™ with its longer communication distance, lower power consumption with better safety and ani-inference system. USB-UART communication of Pico LoRa™ enables the direct communication with a desktop/laptop without using Raspberry pi Pico.
LoRa™ is the abbreviation of Long-range that runs on a technique called spread-spectrum technique, procured from chirp spread spectrum (CSS) technology, that encodes information by using the wideband linear frequency modulated chirp pulses.
We hope that you will build smart products with the help of Pico 2G Expansion & add-ons. Comment down below your favorite add-on and make things better.