PiRelay provides a solution for controlling high current/voltage devices and makes your home appliances intelligent. It could be a nice solution for controlling devices that could not be directly controlled by RPi's Digital I/Os. Standardized shield form factor enables smooth connection with Raspberry Pi and compatibles.
- Control 4 Appliances
- Relay Status indicators
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, Zero
- 40 Pin Stacking Header
- Control PiRelay through PiRelay Mobile App
- Make your home IoT enabled
- 4 - High quality Relay and loads up to 240VAC/7A, 125VDC/10A
- LED’s for indicating status of each relay
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- Raspberry Pi 2, 3, ZERO compatible
- High-quality relays
- 40-Pin Stacking Header for accessing GPIO of RPi.
- GPIO 4, GPIO 17, GPIO 27 and GPIO 22 are used for controlling Relay. But user can remove Relay Jumper and select custom GPIO pin.
- Relay pins - COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) are available for each relay
- Comes with development resources, including examples in python
- Control through PiRelay app on Andriod
Find the PiRelay Github Repository here