The Raspberry Pi TV HAT is a DVB-T2 Digital TV receiver add on for the Raspberry Pi, compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ or Raspberry Pi Zero W (and older Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 models).
The Raspberry Pi TV HAT allows you to receive digital terrestrial TV broadcast systems which include DVB-T and DVB-T2 on a Raspberry Pi. This means that you can receive and view TV on a Raspberry Pi or create a TV server that allows you to stream received TV over a network to other devices (including PCs, tablets, smartphones (via apps), media centres and more).
- Sony CXD2880 TV tuner
- Supported TV standards: DVB-T2, DVB-T
- Reception frequency: VHF III, UHF IV, UHF V
- Channel bandwidth:
- DVB-T2: 1.7MHz, 5MHz, 6MHz, 7MHz, 8MHz
- DVB-T: 5MHz, 6MHz, 7MHz, 8MH
- Set of mechanical spacers
- 40 way GPIO header
- Aerial adaptor.